Geographic Information System
Click on the image above. You will be taken to ResearchGate where you can click on the subtopics to open the lecture videos. Once you complete all the videos try to participate in the Mock Tests to assess your knowledge of GIS. Participation in the mock tests can win awards also.
What's in the News about GIS?
1st to 8th July 2022
- RailTel and Esri India ink pact to offer unique Cloud-based GIS solutions
- Esri India Quote on India’s Biggest Drone Festival – Bharat Drone Mahotsav 2022
- Lidar data collected across Yellowstone and Park County, Montana, was used to aid the response to flooding last month.
- Klau Geomatics Launches GNSS and IMU Processing Solution for UAV Mapping
- "But the main hurdles are the lack of awareness among potential users and inadequate skilled manpower "
- The Geospatial Commission will prioritize rolling out the National Underground Assets Register next year, according to a recent report detailing its progress in delivering the UK’s Geospatial Strategy.
- With the help of cutting-edge surveying technology, the Nepal Survey Department measured the height of Sagarmatha, or Mount Everest, and will soon reveal how high the world’s highest mountain is.
MAPOLOGY MOCK TEST PART 1 PUBLISHED
7th July 2022
Readers of Mapology Blog can now participate in Mocktest on GIS and win rewards. The first Mock Test was launched today(7th July 2022). The mock test has twenty multiple-choice questions having two answers; one among them will be the correct answer. If any participants can score more than 90% then he/she can receive 5 job vacancies in which he/she can apply. Anybody scoring less than 90% but more than 40% can also win awards but as discounts on our self-spaced certificate course on GIS, Remote Sensing, and Image Processing. The time of the test is 15min.